Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

daytonsean

Lifer
Aug 28, 2012
Dayton
I'm not really all that impressed with CAO blends, so I quit after Moontrance and Eileen's Dream. The Bella Vanilla sounds good, but it'd be a waste of dough for me.
MacBaren's Vanilla Cream Flake is tops. That stuff will cause cavities.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
I will second the Altadis Vanilla Custard. It is a very different type of vanilla. More sweet and creamy. Not as subtle a vanilla as the MB blends. IMO

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
Caution! If you like Vanilla Aromatics, do not try Cornell and Diehls (C&D's) Green River Vanilla. It is extremely addictive and in my opinion is top-shelf. And, I know the secret to the blend. Although, I cannot reveal the contents of the sauce, let's just say that it is the "honey" of Vanilla blends. Try it. You'll love it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reactions: nuchow

napulitano215

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2012
<p>How about a quality best Vanilla,BourbonWhiskey Blend? To me that sounds great. I am new and know nothing yet,there is such a thing rite?

sarge66

Lurker
Sep 2, 2013
Hi,,im NEW to the program.youre opinions have already helped on a question i was gonna ask,,but i thought id better search n see if there was post on the topic first and THERE IS and A GOOD ONE TOO.youve already givin me many BRANDS/NAMES for vanilia tob for a freinds father for a gift and maybe myself too.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarge66

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Lane BC-A all the way every day.
McClelland Bulk VBC eh, not as good as BC-A to my taste, but many like it better.
CAO: Bella Vanilla many love it, I put the rest of the can in a mason jar...maybe some day...
4noggins Otter Creek, there is just something about 4noggins blends that I can't get past, don't know what it is, but many love the 4noggins blends like there is no tomorrow.
~Zeke

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I'm not big into Aro's but Mac Baren VCF is a tasty smoke. I thin it a bit with a little Carter Hall. Hawk gave me a sealed tin almost a year ago. I am curious to see what the VA's do and how the Vanilla mellows in another 4 years or so.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Mac Baren VCF is a tasty smoke. I thin it a bit with a little Carter Hall
Yes! I'm doing this now, since I wasn't a fan of the Carter Hall on it's own, and it's a very tasty combination. The VCF has the best aroma too, in my opinion.

petergunn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 3, 2013
P&W Mettowee
Vanilla is added in bountiful portions to provide a sweet taste and marvelous aroma to this flue-cured black Cavendish. Plenty of rich flavor and an extremely mild taste.

brassonly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2012
Lane's 1Q is deffinately worth a try , its one of my favourite tobaccos. Great tasting tobacco at a great price.

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
MacBarens Vanilla Cream Flake and I.Q as a great all day smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.