PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
My neighbor, see, he's a passive-aggressive git. Always posing like he knows something, when all I want is for him to not leave his trash cans on the part of our lawn I need to mow (he can leave them on any other part of the lawn for all I care; he'll want them eventually, I think... I guess). Always reverting to his clique, telling me how I am uneducated, crass, simplistic, and just irrelevant. I've had enough of it. Tonight he dies by the shovel and his corpse is going to roast on the barbecue.
So:
1. What are some good recipes for pork?

2. What's a good tobacco to go with cannibalized human remains?
Asking in a hypothetical context.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Billy Budd to block the malodorous waftings from the burning fat. IMHO. A strong Latakia blend, in any case.
Oh, for the pork you need a rub of Chipotle pepper, black pepper and a lot of garlic.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
As a mod, when we see threads like this, our first reaction is WTF- who could possibly be starting this thread- yep, it’s Deathmetal....If you want the most amazing, slow smoked goodness- throw it on a Big Green Egg at 275 for a few hours...

dcrguns

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 19, 2013
Ruidoso, NM
Meat smoked with copious amounts of garlic salt and pepper is all you need. Smoked PORK ribs this weekend and they were excellent.
In my pipe was Dreams of Kadath. Excellent combination.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I knew exactly who started this thread, before I opened it.
I'm going to say Carter Hall, but just because that's always my response. :D

lazar

Can't Leave
May 5, 2015
As a mod, when we see threads like this, our first reaction is WTF-

I wish your second reaction would be to delete it. I used to think of this as one of the classier pipe forums, but this kind of crap just lowers the tone IMHO.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I must admit that cannibalism is my favorite choice for a lower tone. So far I see no evidence of such tone crossing into bad, bad taste; rather it is an outrageously good example of bad taste; especially, roasting the next door neighbor on a spit while considering the best tobacco for this succulent occasion.
Why do we have to be proper all the time? And after all, this is the internet where bad taste is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.