Best Smoke/This man's best smoke is.....What's yours?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
Mine is anytime, stretched out and totally relaxed in a recliner; total enjoyment in a large and well packed bowl, slow mellow smoking cadence, with a latakia laden blend, gently rising through my mustache into my nostrils and lasting in excess of 90 minutes of sheer nirvana. This morning it was C&D Engine 99 in a Mario Grandi and all is right on this bright and warm Spring day on Long Island.

tiltjlp

Can't Leave
Apr 9, 2011
Cheviot Ohio
Every single pipe I smoke is the best, at least at that time. My range of blends are OTCs to Peterson's round tins to some of my own blends, and Mac Baren Burley London & Club Blends, Astley 109 Flake, as well as 4noggins Double Fantasy. That's more than enough for me.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
It isn't with the most sophisticated boutique blend, or in an expensive high grade pipe;

it is simply my morning quiet time with the paper, a cup of coffee, and a bowl of P.A. in a GBD bulldog.

srharel

Lurker
Sep 9, 2010
Definitely in the morning (rare treat though) and in my Jirsa or Brebbia. Latakia goes without sayin' :)

fullbent

Can't Leave
May 6, 2011
Mine is in the afternoon.I get in from work kick off my shoes,and hit the recliner.Lately Ive been smoking a boswells Magestic 586 In a GBD prodigy dublin.I reflect on the day and plan my evenings at this time.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Top of the morning, reading the newspaper with a hot cup of coffee. Then there's the afternoon on this forum while drinking a Stella. Of course there's always the evening sitting in the gazebo, again on this forum, having an amber liquid over ice. Blend doesn't matter as its all nice.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I often celebrate something important, like finishing a class, with a smoke. "Once I finish this project, I will reward myself with an hour with xyz blend!"
Winton

Status
Not open for further replies.