PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

foursidedtriangle

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 22, 2018
I like 4noggins they are very reliable and have a flat delivery fee. Smokingpipes are ok, sometimes when stuff is on sale I try new tobaccos from them. Tobaccopipes are decent too.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
"I try to support the sponsors when they have what I want. I try and dance with the one who brought me. Their prices seem good to me."

Amen Trouttimes.

Me too.

recluse

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2011
SmokingPipes. They have the most user-friendly site out of all those mentioned as well, I'd like to add. Either their web dev cares about UX, or they have some UX folks that are paying attention.
Plus I'm a bit of a sucker for those badges.

redone

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2018
Nearly equal Smoking Pipes and Tobbaco Pipes. Tobacco Pipes has the Hearth and Home series blended by Russ O. and those are some tasty blends.

Jul 12, 2011
+1 / smokingpipes.com - great selection, pricing and customer service all 100% for me and have been suing them for past 10yrs.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Hmmm, after reading what some are saying about patronizing the site-sponsors, I am thinking I should throw them an order or two also; ad this, I shall do.
However, I have to say, I have only ever used P&C who have been just consistent and great.
P&C really shined when I had a minor issue which required some Customer Service assistance over the phone, and they not only did what I needed them to do, but they hooked-me up with a bonus as well - even though the issue was nothing the did incorrect or poorly.
Really stellar folks at P&C - Sherm Natman

mechanic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2018
I dont see my badge at spc anymore either does the discount still apply?

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
I dont see my badge at spc anymore either does the discount still apply?
@Mechanic: Going on memory, I think there’s a place in your account settings where you can choose to show or hide your badges. If you’ve turned them off somehow then maybe that’s it? If not, I’d definitely email them and ask, no question. I know I definitely appreciate any discounts I can get!

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
After all this badge talk I went to go log in to Smoking Pipes and all my badges are gone too. No place to show/hide them either. I no longer get the discounts I used to get. I would have never noticed because I mainly buy tobacco and all the sales were pipe related. Oh well, it was cool to see the badges accumulate over the years but you all know what has to be said here right?
“Badges? We don’t need no stinking badges!”

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
That’s weird. My badges are still up and it’s still showing pipe discounts for me. Hawkey454 & Mechanic, I’d email ‘em.
Or, wait... they’re mad at both of you? Did y’all go in and tear up the place? You know, pushing over drying racks full of tobacco, yelling at the employees, walk out with armloads of GLPease tins and screaming for everyone to lie down and to not try and be a hero? Who drove the get-away car? lol - seriously though I’d ask.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Haha^ Your story is close but it involved different tobacco’s.
I’m not too worried about it. I don’t order much these days so maybe they stripped me of my privileges.

kylef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2018
Cape Ann, MA USA
Pipes & Cigars and Smoking Pipes are my two most-used. Both seem to have great selections and prices, and affordable and fast shipping. I also ordered once from WV Smokeshop, and they were very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.