PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mikecronis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2021
Looking for a Peach aromatic that doesn't fade. Sutliff's Peaches & Cream is probably the best everyday, or Taste of Summer Private Stock.
I have some 2010 Peterson Summertime that's probably the best rarity, and I really like it, but it's almost gone now.
Most of the others, including Boswell's, is too faint and light, and others just disintegrate into a basic Cavendish mid-smoke. Anything better?

Reactions: Peter Turbo
Jun 9, 2018
England
I really enjoyed Gawith Hoggarth Sweet Peach but I don't know if they sell it in the States.

"combination of mature sweet Virginias, Burley and Cavendish tobaccos form the basis for this sweet mixture. An easy burning tobacco with a fresh peach flavour."

If you can get hold of some it's definitely worth a look.

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
  • Love
Reactions: Egg Shen

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
If you can find it the MM/sutliff orchard mist broken flake/cake is a very nice peach smoke. Not too overwhelming just nice, especially for summer.
This ^^^^ but it’s a limited edition so not usually available. A local tobacconist told me they think it might be coming around again.

Super Value Peach is surprisingly good quality with a peach flavor that doesn’t go away immediately, and most important, the underlying tobacco is still tasty and not just a goopy cavendish like many aromatics. Quite reasonably priced too!!!

Egg Shen

Lifer
Nov 26, 2021
Pennsylvania
I thought I was a peach aromatic smokin’ mofo but most of you are throwing new blends at me. I guess i can only add Stokkebye 🍑. Second the Sutliff/MM one. Idk if it’ll be made again or not but I have tin 1016/1800 in my jar, dated JAN’22. It is a 150th anniversary tin.

This one is special and has depth. Remember when they came out with those thicker Fig Newtons called Cobblers? This is that. Peach Cobbler Newton.

Reactions: Merton

blackpowderpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2018
Middle Tennessee
I'm not really an aromatic guy but am definitely a sucker for fun tin art. As such, I picked up a tin of Orchard Mist. In my opinion, this peach blend is very much tobacco forward and the peach taste pretty much lasts all the way through the bowl. The peach taste is not cloying but well balanced and natural. Not really my cup of tea but pretty decent overall. I could see where an aromatic smoker looking for the taste of peach would be well pleased with this blend.

Jbrewer2002

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2023
Somerset Ohio
I'm not really an aromatic guy but am definitely a sucker for fun tin art. As such, I picked up a tin of Orchard Mist. In my opinion, this peach blend is very much tobacco forward and the peach taste pretty much lasts all the way through the bowl. The peach taste is not cloying but well balanced and natural. Not really my cup of tea but pretty decent overall. I could see where an aromatic smoker looking for the taste of peach would be well pleased with this blend.
I’ll have to keep an eye out for a tin popping up somewhere. Sounds good