PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I know from years on Forums, my tastes aren't typical, but a few of my favorite bulk English blends are C&D Billy Budd, Old Joe Krantz (Elderly Joseph Krantz) original, Stratfordshire, Tuggle Hall, and PS English Luxury. I guess C&D Big'n'Burley is an English, or anyway it's good.

supdog

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2012
I've been cellaring a lot of C&D lately. Super Balkan, Stratfordshire, Cordial, SOTE Gold, and Habna Daydream. I also have both Sobranie matches and Match 20, as well as Lancers Slices. And one of these...http://www.ryosupply.com/raba16bag.html. Balkan blends and oriental blends are my bread and butter.

Architeuthis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2021
I trust @jiminks and looked to his reviews as well, but I am still on the fence. I am caught between PS proper English and C&D's super balkan, since it has Burley in it and I'm a burleyphile...
I smoked through an ounce of C&D Super Balkan a few months ago and liked it enough to order a couple pounds. Can't go wrong with this one IMHO

Effortlessdepths

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2020
Micanopy, FL
I just cellared 6 more lbs of tobacco. 1 lb each of super balkan, OJK, Pegasus, PS LNF, C&D Dark Burley, and Oak Alley. End of the year gonna have a cigar Lieberman (I still have a lot of cigar whole leaf), high quality crank tobacco shredder and a bunch of whole leaf and casings. I have 27lbs currently, 4 of which is whole leaf pipe tobacco. I would like to have 40lbs before the new year. That should last me about 9-10 years.

Reactions: solideogloria86