PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
I check this thread every few days to see where the forum's tastes lie... and... I don't want to play Secret Santa with any of you guys anymore... ha ha.
You mean you wouldn't trade some of your homegrown leaf for some melon-flavored imposter in the Christmas spirit?

Whats-uh-matter-you?

lol

In "our" defense, the initial offerings were rather thin. I got in after that phase and never even nominated... still fun

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
But, it was co-created by Ernie Q at Watch City Cigar with our very own @JimInks ! What better blend to be picked by pipe enthusiasts?

Rouxgaroux +2
But it sounds French!
Roxgaroux -2

I think you & all the up voters are missing the point/humour of the thread. Nobody in their right mind is taking this ‘poll’ seriously.
Earlier on it was quite humorous to read somebody voice their heartbreak over losing their blend or see a much lauded blend get trounced on & chucked out on page 2 or something. What seems like a thousand pages later & people are coming in ‘up voting’ & getting all girly over their faves. Put away those plus votes & bring the knives out to stab a blend in the back! That’s where the fun lies, after all.