PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I have only just started putting these back in rotation on a very limited basis. I had a tin of Larsen 150 that I enjoyed a lot. Also enjoyed a sample of Covered Bridges I got from 4 Noggins.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Building a thread? I'm game.
C&D Golden Days of Yore

C&D Autumn Evening

SG 1792 Flake

GH&Co Ennerdale

GH&Co Grasmere Flake

SG Chocolate Flake

GH&Co Bob's Chocolate Flake

GH&Co Scottish Flake

GH&Co Rum Twist...,ever so slightly Aromatic.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
perdurabo, I have always wondered how someone who smokes many GH scented blends can tell the difference between them, as to me the Lakeland essence was all I tasted after trying different ones.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Bagpiper's Dream

Two Friends English Chocolate

C&D Gentleman Caller

E. Hoffman Distinguished Gentleman

Uhle's #255

SG 1792

C&D USS Mason

C&D Autumn Evening

loomongous

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2015
Colorado
Cult Blood Red Moon is my favorite. I try to keep several tins on hand. It gets scarce at times. Have yet to treat anyone to it that did not love it.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I continue to see Autumn Evening mentioned; thanks for the tip, gents. I'll be sure to include it in my next order.

ltstone

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Autumn Evening is one of the few Aromatics with a real strong topping AND a strong tobacco presence with those Red Viginias. I can see former cigarette smokers especially liking it.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Edward G. Robinson, which seems to be jiminks go-to heritage blend, has good tobacco flavor with a light touch on the other flavorings. I mention jiminks because he seems to smoke more, more different blends, and a wider range of blends than anyone who posts regularly on "What Are You Smoking?" I like Peterson whiskey blend, though I haven't smoked it in a long time, and Altadis Queen Anne's Revenge, which is (if I remember) Va./burley/Cavendish with a rum flavoring, since Queen Anne's Revenge was Blackbeard's flagship ... pirates and rum, you know. QAR has an outstanding room note, for your domestic partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.