PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Take a look at the pipesandcigars.com 15% off on Stanwells. Good price and significant discount, especially if you are going to spend some money, or would like to get two pipes instead of one for your $200. Or three, or four. People had questions when Stanwell relocated from Denmark to Italy, but I have three of their Italy-made (Danish designed) pipes and am entirely satisfied, and I've heard mostly good things about them from others. Traditionalists always hate to see pipe makers move -- me too. But the pipes seem good to me.

shawnofthedead

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 5, 2015
I own Savinelli, Vauen, Stanwell, and Peterson pipes. To me the best value for money pipes are Stanwells. Savinelli and Vauen are both quality, but the majority of their pipes use filter, so avoid them if you aren't a fan of filters. Peterson pipes are good but only the pricier ones.

omar

Lurker
Nov 30, 2015
Thanks for help everyone .

Ill share my purchase as soon as i get it .

can't wait !!

tarheel1

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2014
For 200.00 I would buy a Ferndown from James Barber or a northern briars direct from Ian Walker.

jollyroger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2015
I uave the Savinelli Clark's favorite, among others and it's a really nice pipe, however I'm going to go against the current on this one and say, get a Chacom.

Naturally there are no assurance in this busy, however my Chacom is, in my eyes, superior to Amy other pipes, including Petersons.

It's not even my favorite shape or size, and still remains my go-to pipe whenever available.

Status
Not open for further replies.