PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aug 1, 2012
I hate to but I gotta say, this is a great example of "do as I say, not as I do."

I know many of you will judge me for saying that. Put any politically charged figure in the same type of post and you'll get the same reaction from me. It's just sad to see this type of thing started on a supposedly apolitical site...

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I hate to but I gotta say, this is a great example of "do as I say, not as I do."

I know many of you will judge me for saying that. Put any politically charged figure in the same type of post and you'll get the same reaction from me. It's just sad to see this type of thing started on a supposedly apolitical site...
There is nothing political about putting a sitting guy in different scenarios. There is no telling whether you like or dislike someone from any of these. Quitcher cryin. ?

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH

I mean, I see what you’re saying, but the fact is that Kevin started this site, owns the site, and can post whatever he wants whenever he wants.

And the original post is apolitical. The Bernie memes are a cultural phenomenon, not a political one.

Status
Not open for further replies.