PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

byzcath

Can't Leave
Aug 11, 2010
Hi, y'all. I haven't been around here for a while, but I figured I should drop a line here.
Been going through a lot of health problems in the past year. I had been asking my bishop for sick leave since last April. He finally gave me permission in July, but I had to wait until he found a replacement. Well, things didn't happen until March 14th! :? Things seem to be clearing up for me, but I had to go through with the leave anyway, so I am now staying with one of my sisters in Chesapeake, VA, until I get it all sorted out.
Used to was I could favorite a topic in the forums (fora? Forae?) here, and I would get notifications on my e-mail, but I lost that ability after Christmas for some reason. I hope to get back in touch with y'all and see who is smokong what.
In the meantime.... hello again!

-Fr. Ron

byzcath

Can't Leave
Aug 11, 2010
Thanks, y'all. Good to be back here. Staying with one of my sisters, so I can't wait for warmer weather so I can go outside and enjoy a bowl or two! :puffpipe:

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome back Father Ron! We missed you! Sorry to hear you weren't feeling up to "snuff". I hope you can get back to enjoying your pipes soon!
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.