PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

menckenite

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
Hey gang,
I've been down with a viral throat infection all week. I had a good run, 3.5 years without being sick. I've missed you guys, my pipes, and missed doing something, ... anything. Anyway, I've recovered enough to take my boys to Atlanta for the day and see the Hawks vs the Heat play tonight.
Gotta a lot of catching up to do, home, here, and work.
Take care and best to all,
William

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
If you are like me, I seldom get sick, but when I do, I do a 5 star job. Welcome back, and here's to your returned health. :puffpipe:

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
It happens to the best of us William... You too I suppose. :D
Glad your are back on your feet.

Hope to catch you soon in the smoking lounge.

jsharp

Might Stick Around
Dec 1, 2010
Dandridge, TN
Luckily I haven't been really sick in some time either. Recently my wife began working as a substitute teacher at our local elementary school and she can't stay well. I guess all those runny noses get to you.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Welcome back...glad you're feeling better.
Loading up on vits C & D is always a good idea...extra D for anyone who doesn't get much sun.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
brian64 said: Loading up on vits C & D is always a good idea...extra D for anyone who doesn't get much sun.
I load up my pipe with C&D sometimes, does that help? :rofl:
-Jason

lyst36

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2011
Glad you feel better! Too bad you had to see my Hawks give up on basketball the way they have over the last month. :(

menckenite

Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
Thanks all. I'm now smoking my first pipe in six days and it's a comfort and joy at the same time.
lyst36, no disrespect but we were there for the Heat. My youngest son and I really don't watch basketball but my oldest son wanted to see the Heat play. That's all he ask for a Christmas present: Heat tickets. We had a great time, even though we got lost last night after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.