PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
You look ready for prime time baking to me. I'm not a baker but have learned a lot from my wife who grew up a farm girl assisting her grandma in feeding the family and farm workers, and spent her career doing many news beats and finally food writing. She's a fine baker. I've learned that yeast is a living presence, like a resident ghost who must be treated with consideration and reverence. Not that everything has yeast. Those are beautiful baked goods you've done. Maybe you can have a side hustle doing that beautiful bread, etc. If you were local, I'd sure ante up for a loaf or two and repeat business.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Reactions: Laurent