PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Congrats! It's always good when people are excited about their impending parenthood - my wife and I were never particularly interested in having kids, so we appreciate those who are better suited for it.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Haveing children is like being in your own Novel, sometimes good, sometimes bad, what sucks is you are not the only author, you can only guide them like a herd of cats, sometimes you're pissed, sometimes sad, sometimes chuckling,laughing, hope you and your wife write a good Novel.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
First snapshot of your young'un. Lookin' good! If you can figure out how to be good husband and dad,

the rest of life will sort itself out.

crusader

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Nebraska
Wait and see if you can get one of the near types of sonogram, I think it uses dollar and it literally shows it in 3-d. You can see the face and its expressions and what they will look like. Blew my mind.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Congrats! It's probably the coolest experience you'll ever have. This post reminded me that 13 years ago I cut the cord connecting my son to his mom with those medical shears. It was tough like a bicycle inner tube. Enjoy every minute they grow fast. My son is a young man now and it just seems surreal that now he's his own person and not really that long ago he was just a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.