PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
I sport the clean shaven look year round. It's a combo of asian looks and a family tradition(on my father's side). My grandfather had the fu manchu in black and white photos. My mother won't admit to that one. I'd love the find those pics again one day.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
I did have a goatie but got fed up with it and shaved it all off i now have a ffull beard growing but i might remove most of it and try another goatie jury is still out. :? :puffy:

surfmac211

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
My beard is a bit red myself. I have trouble growing my mustache still. I got bored so heres a pic in the hotel.

Photo8.jpg

jayh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 26, 2010
I'll turn 28 on Wednesday, I'll be 56 before a beard is an option.

zunismoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2010
NC
Hobie - How do you know if you don't try it? I have had a full beard for over 40 years. I was only without it for about 6 months once when I had to be clean shaven for work.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I am trying to talk my 17 year old son into shaving. He has be begining of a beard, but it looks silly. I was closer to 20 when I started and 25 when it looked good.
Lawrence, when I shaved a few month ago, I shaved off the gray and left the dark hair. I had a mustash down to my chin and a litte spot below my lip. That is what your latest picture looked like.
Winton

locopony

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 7, 2011
Haven't shaved in nearly a year so I got the big full beard going on, with a shaven head.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
I wish I could grow a beard. I'm 35 and just dont have enough hair on my face. I have a nephew thats 17 and already has a full beard. I do like my mustache though.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Bootleg shaved off his face fuzz one year for a masquerade ball - he was going as a duck and we couldn't attach the bill to hair - and he looked so much like his brother that I insisted he grow it back. His brother's a good looking guy and all but I don't want to wake up in bed next to him.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I haven't been clean-shaven in over 40 years. Closest I came was dropping down to a fu about 35 years ago.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
I hate shaving and not having a beard. I had a girlfriend one time that thought I should shave for her, I just walked out the door with a full face of dignity.

jaybird

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2011
I have a deal with my wife, I grow it out in the winter and take it off in during the warmer months. It's almost time to start growing it out but I have to confession, since using a safety razor, I don't know if I want to. All the problems that attend modern multi-blade razors are gone with a good DE or SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.