PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
I met a woman in ND on a hunting trip some years back that had a bearded dragon as a pet. She would walk around with it clinging to her ample bosom. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

novicemaker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 12, 2014
that weird little head thing is a sign on dominance so if one is doing it to you then they think your a pansy lol.
i had three, my exs breaded dragon became mine but she couldnt take care of it and poor little guy was in bad shape very little fat left in its tail which is very bad, did what i could but the little guy just got depressed. long story. i forget what the technical term for its genes is but it was a female with red, orange and yellow coloring with a bright red dot on the middle of her head call her phoenix. Now the only one left is Gryphon, a local pet store that was family operated and had bought it from some girl who got it from someone so ive no idea what its make up is but little guy has a big ego gets a big jet black beard and head bobs at my cats and then completely ignores them when they try to play with him while he is in his tank. Big little beasty at almost 2feet from head to tail. he has some yellow coloring around the outline of his body and bright yellow "ears" but mostly he has black and tan pattern with more black down his back.

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
I had a bearded dragon, sadly I didn't know he was getting sick and he died at the ripe old age of 3. No more reptiles for me. I have had rats since then and a cricket/meal worm farm to feed my critters. Now I only have a cat, she walks on a leash and thinks she's a dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.