PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Quite a few. Former Bay Area (of both Boston and SF!) now Central Coast.
You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth. Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details, which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

Bushido

Might Stick Around
Jul 31, 2020
I know it’s an old thread, but I just found it. Danville here. A 680 corridor club would be awesome.

spicy_boiii

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
I know it’s an old thread, but I just found it. Danville here. A 680 corridor club would be awesome.

I have been planning on starting one that meets in Walnut Creek, but between COVID and life, things have been crazy. Really hard to nail down times, but people definitely have expressed serious interest.

It WILL happen though. I will keep you in mind and make an announcement here on the forums whenever that is.

Bushido

Might Stick Around
Jul 31, 2020
I have been planning on starting one that meets in Walnut Creek, but between COVID and life, things have been crazy. Really hard to nail down times, but people definitely have expressed serious interest.

It WILL happen though. I will keep you in mind and make an announcement here on the forums whenever that is.
Cool, count me in! And thanks for the reply.

BurlyMcMacho

Lurker
Oct 19, 2021
San Jose
Old thread but just did a quick search for any Bay Area pipe clubs and wound up here. If anyone gets one going somewhere in the south bay, I'm in!