PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

eslavs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 19, 2019
Sarasota, Florida
I've read a lot about Balkan Supreme here on the forums - and have seen posts stating that the Arango Balkan Supreme is the same as PS Balkan Supreme. When looking on Smokingpipes and other retailers, all I find under PS is the PS306 English Oriental Supreme. Is the 306 the same as PS Balkan Supreme?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Is the 306 the same as PS Balkan Supreme?
Nope.

The five pound bags are fun!?

20190329_000624.jpg

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
it says on a review site PS balkan supreme is no longer in production. i'll have to try that other balkan. it also indicates the arango BS won some price at chicago.

eslavs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 19, 2019
Sarasota, Florida
Now that's a bag of bacci!

I got a few oz of the Balkan Supreme to try as well as the PS English Luxury and Proper English. Looking for a nice bulk English to add to the cellar.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Reactions: rushx9
Arango and Stokkebye are the exact same blend just sold through different distributors.

That's good to know, ordered PS Balkan Supreme locally (waiting for a mail now) and wondered is it the same as recommended in other thread Arango.
Good to know I can buy some nice bulk tobaccos here too - the only big importer of tobaccos in Ukraine focuses on really cheap aromatics or rather expensive tinned tobaccos, with no middle ground.

Reactions: Chasing Embers
Status
Not open for further replies.