PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
A Picasso Cubeist Poker owned by Fred Bass. Harris started me off on a Quest, Damn I've got enough pipes. :puffy:

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
What a stunning pipe! I have too many pipes as well, and I'm thinking your too many is a number two or three times greater than my too many, but even so I'd buy that pipe in a heartbeat!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
The real Christmas is I didn't buy it, wife knew I was backing off and helping Son who's business floundered for Hurricane Harvey, I had a picture of it that was in EBay, she bought it and confessed that she wanted me to have it as she knew I had been looking and looking. I got a Good one don't I.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Brad, after all these years she buys you pipes and hasn't killed you yet> You got a Good woman my Brother...

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
That's a great looking Meerschaum. Enjoy it!
I've seen it for a while now on ebay along with the other pipes from Fred's estate. Not sure who the person is that bought them, but I thought his asking price on many of the pipes was/is a bit much. There was a few in the collection I would like to own, but the price point on most of them is to rich for me.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I had to come back and look at this pipe again as it's just gd awesome! The carving is of course spectacular, but I also adore the back-bent bowl and bent shank attaching to an almost S-curve stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.