PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Because the hospitals get extra money for each COVID patient they treat.
Oh Jesus this is true but it’s a damned conspiracy theory that they are trying to up numbers. So you guys think doctors are out there risking their reputation and jobs so that the hospital they work at can get an extra 20% from medicAre??? This is total right wing BS conspiracy theory. Show me one known example in the whole USA.

you guys are like parrots... do some actual damn research yourself instead of listening to the loudest voice you can.

oh and I won’t check back for the examples you found because there isn’t a single one.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
Oh Jesus this is true but it’s a damned conspiracy theory that they are trying to up numbers. So you guys think doctors are out there risking their reputation and jobs so that the hospital they work at can get an extra 20% from medicAre??? This is total right wing BS conspiracy theory. Show me one known example in the whole USA.

you guys are like parrots... do some actual damn research yourself instead of listening to the loudest voice you can.

oh and I won’t check back for the examples you found because there isn’t a single one.

Dude.. They really are gonna kill us all of you don't stop it.

NookersTheCat

Lurker
Sep 10, 2020
For the record I don't listen to talk radio or have cable. I get all my info from first hand accounts or aggregated articles, videos, etc. I read and watch all sides and I'm not "right wing" more right-leaning Libertarian. I was responding specifically to Sherm while trying to keep it as apolitical as possible.

And I've been very respectful despite disagreeing which is why I'm disappointed, I thought this forum was different than most but the personal attacks on this thread are pretty strong so I won't be replying further. Get well soon Old School.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
For the record I don't listen to talk radio or have cable. I get all my info from first hand accounts or aggregated articles, videos, etc. I read and watch all sides and I'm not "right wing" more right-leaning Libertarian. I was responding specifically to Sherm while trying to keep it as apolitical as possible.

And I've been very respectful despite disagreeing which is why I'm disappointed, I thought this forum was different than most but the personal attacks on this thread are pretty strong so I won't be replying further. Get well soon Old School.
I guess publish your findings as you’re the only one. You can be the savior.

others had to make this political. Ever think they tested him so many times because the symptoms match Covid?

Reactions: ofafeather
Mar 11, 2020
Southern Illinois
I guess publish your findings as you’re the only one. You can be the savior.

others had to make this political. Ever think they tested him so many times because the symptoms match Covid?
The only symptom I had was a shortness of breath no fever no cough. I am not a political person I was just telling what happened to me I didn’t mean to start a fight

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
The only symptom I had was a shortness of breath no fever no cough. I am not a political person I was just telling what happened to me I didn’t mean to start a fight
I am not talking about you. I’m talking about the first person who came in here and suggested they did these tests to try to fleece some extra money from Medicare.

problem is, as everyone knows, the virus presents itself in many different ways. Sometimes not at all.

on topic I am very glad you’re alright and I hope you find some things that help your condition. Look into some of the benefits of Mullein .. maybe it could provide some relief?

Reactions: lightmybriar
Mar 11, 2020
Southern Illinois
I am not talking about you. I’m talking about the first person who came in here and suggested they did these tests to try to fleece some extra money from Medicare.

problem is, as everyone knows, the virus presents itself in many different ways. Sometimes not at all.

on topic I am very glad you’re alright and I hope you find some things that help your condition. Look into some of the benefits of Mullein .. maybe it could provide some relief?
I will do that thank you

Reactions: BROBS

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Get well soon.
I couldn't agree more. I hope he gets the help he so desperately needs; and, with extensive therapies, might one day be rehabilitated into a well-adjusted, functioning member of society - but, based on his ranting remarks he's made here, I feel he may be too far gone already... but, that may just be another conspiracy :LOL:

Now, as far as Brother @Old School 3319's condition is concerned, all we can do is wish our Brother the best, hope, then, wait and see. as he updates us - Sherm Natman

Status
Not open for further replies.