Status
Not open for further replies.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) - Bob

Good day folks,

It has been a great while since I have smoked a pipe and quite a bit longer since I have been active in the forums.
Just recently I started smoking my pipes again and realized that I have forgotten a lot and much has changed! It appears that the cost of pipes has dropped significantly in the past 4 years or so and I can't find some of my favorite blends.
Anyone know why I can't find Dunhill EMP?!

Peace to you all,
waznyf

Last edited by a moderator:

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
Welcome back! Sorry to say that prices have not gone down and Dunhill quit making. Good news, Peterson's did pick up EMP as one they acquired among some other Dunhill blends.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome back. You have the pleasure of discovering a lot of new blends that are still being brought out despite the cloud of deeming regulations in the offing. It's still the golden age of blending, so take full advantage of that.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
It must be like being the Encino Man, waking up to find Peterson making Dunhill blends, ha ha. McClellands threw in the towel also.

I feel that way half of my day. So much new technology, makes my head spin.

giphy.gif

I feel that way half of my day. So much new technology, makes my head spin.
I swear, I have never been a Luddite, but when I hear on the news, pushes to get rid of all cash, and make us do all financial transactions on phones, self-driving cars, celebrating kids designing new robots to replace the last few American workers we have, and online voting; I am fairly sure that technology is becoming the new Dark Ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.