Avatars - Where, When, and What Were You Smoking?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Not a pipe, but a Winchester 1300 12 gauge shooting skeet in McCall Idaho at my Father-in-law's place.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
A year or so back at the sea, smoking a Peterson zulu. I can't remember what for sure but I think it is Irish Oak, I smoke a lot of that. :lol:

roadqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2013
April of this year, on my front porch while sitting in my wooden rocking chair. Smoking a Capri bent briar with MacBaren Vanilla Cream Flake in it. I love that Vanilla Cream Flake...

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
October of last year?, in my smoking/pipe refurb room downstairs, smoking Pete's Irish Whiskey in a Storient PM2012 (that I had just gotten that day, after wrangling with him for months). I snapped the pic with my cel phone and spent the rest of the afternoon figuring how to put it in as my avatar picture. Needed a young person.....

petergunn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 3, 2013
Earlier this summer at a picnic, my son took it with a zoom so I didn't know about until he sent us the pics. Sasieni 4dot #7 smoking Mettowee

cavendish36

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
In my front room, clenching a just finished Butz-Choquin that had been filled with a local B&M Black and Gold Cavendish blend.

bogie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2010
Wife decided to go look at some fabric in a fabric store. I am in the car smoking some CAO's MOONTRANCE in a cob General with custom stem.

Two weeks ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.