Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I am still getting razor burn on my neck. Ugh. It is driving me nuts. Even went out and bought The Art of Shaving Kit and while it has helped, I am still nicking myself and ending up with razor burn. Highly annoying.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
English the neck can be tricky as the beard tends to want to grow left to right with the adams apple being the dividing line . Try tilting your head all the way back and to the opposite side you are shaving .Sorry no mirror you have to go by feel .

natenice1

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2014
Mike awesome post, been using one for 20 years once you get the knack you will never use anything else. GF and I have a system, hot towels lather hot towels lather, tough beard and sensitive skin, wow an exfoliation after then Clinique Turnaround lotion and the classic Clubman, she loves it and the process too. :lol: Yes I admit she waxes my brows and gives a great manicure!

anglesey

Can't Leave
Jan 15, 2014
Good article, worth a read. Personally I wet shave, I just prefer it. I dont understand the fetishisms that crop up around it though, at the end of the day you're only scraping hair off your face...

slickbrabec

Lurker
May 9, 2014
Virginia
there are two things that balance my day. one is waking up and doing the ritual of lathering up my face and putting steel to face. the other is enjoying a slow burn off the pipe on my couch just before bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.