PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Papamique

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 11, 2020
What a great tribute in honor of your good friend. There is a reason he chose you as a friend. So sorry for your loss and enjoyed reading of the great relationship you enjoyed Jim.

Reactions: BROBS and JimInks

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I was a member of SF.uk since the beginning. Art and others ran a great board with little drama. It’s to bad the software crashed and disappeared so much great information one to many times. RIP Art!

hungryjoe

Lurker
Aug 17, 2020
New here. I've been trying to find out about Art this morning as I couldn't get him on the phone and nobody was home.

Art was my bookkeeper. Far more than that he was a friend and mentor. They don't make the cloth these days from which Art was cut. There was nothing half way in Art's world and I'll miss the discussions on any number of topics.

RIP Art. You are missed.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
New here. I've been trying to find out about Art this morning as I couldn't get him on the phone and nobody was home.

Art was my bookkeeper. Far more than that he was a friend and mentor. They don't make the cloth these days from which Art was cut. There was nothing half way in Art's world and I'll miss the discussions on any number of topics.

RIP Art. You are missed.

Art's passing leaves a big hole in our lives. I don't seem to go more than a few minutes without thinking about him, and wishing he was here.

• Sad
Reactions: BROBS

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Losing a friend liked Art has got to hurt. You could say it's your way of honoring his memory. To be alive means to court death. Then it comes, and then for the living comes the hurt.

Reactions: JimInks

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
A life well led and Art made it to 80yo. Well played sir.

Vale Art, sorry that I didn't get to know you. It sounds like you were one of the good guys.

It's never good bye @jiminks but rather, until we meet again.
Art will be waiting to greet you when it's your time to return home ...... probably with a meer in hand for you :)

Reactions: JimInks