PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

_celeborn_

Lurker
Oct 26, 2022
Hello guys, I'm looking for the strongest flavors aromatic tobacco, one that is also pleasant to smell for people around me, do you have any suggestion?

Reactions: HawkeyeLinus
the strongest to me is Wilke Vermont Maple, Butterscotch and Rum Cake. The Vermont Maple is so strong it set off my air purifier when I received it. Butterscotch is a close second. I have super senses of smell and taste and the smell of these is so strong and sweet I personally can't stand them. I was thinking of cutting them or using as a condiment in others to add more flavor but I may just get rid of them -PM me if you want. - OH and I don't think you can post in this category unless you have 100 posts - Rules and all

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
All the above! I’m a Wilke fan. Sutliff Vanilla Custard Z92 is a good one also. Frankly, my wife prefers something with more of an English bent to it for room note vs. an aromatic, so you never know! Her Dad is and her grandfather was into Latakia.

Reactions: OSOBUCO

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
Hello guys, I'm looking for the strongest flavors aromatic tobacco, one that is also pleasant to smell for people around me, do you have any suggestion?

Dan Tobacco Devil's Holiday
MacBaren Vanilla Flake/Ready Rub/Roll Cake

See below post for more aromatic information...
Aromatics Help: Not Just Something that Smells Nice :: General Pipe Smoking Discussion - https://pipesmagazine.com/forums/threads/aromatics-help-not-just-something-that-smells-nice.89796/post-36543242

Reactions: _celeborn_

BriarBrook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2022
Missouri
You're going to hear Sutliff Vanilla Custard Z92 and Cult Blood Red Moon come up a lot. Understandably so. I would add Molto Dulce and Country Squire's "Bill's Blend" as well.

Reactions: _celeborn_