Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview this Tuesday is with Arno Vangore. Arno is a young man living in Holland that has traveled around Europe and is passionate about pipes and tobaccos. He researches and writes an immense amount of super interesting information on his Dutch Pipe Smoker Blog. In the "Pipe Parts" segment, Brian will talk about his favorite places to smoke. We also have our 3rd and final week of the annual auction to raise funds for Brian's daughter's Juvenile Diabetes Walk Team.
The reason I am posting this so early is that Brian and I are both out of town, and the show is prerecorded, and set for auto-publishing on Tuesday at the regular time.
Brian is in The Dominican Republic for a tobacco trade conference. I am currently in Milan Italy finishing up The Neat Pipes Party (Pipe Show & Party).
On Tuesday (radio show day), I will be in Rome visiting the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, and the Coliseum. Ciao!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
That is fantastic. I know Arno from another pipe forum (we need to get him over here!). I'll look forward to the show and your trip report.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I just love Arno's blog which has a number of very informative issues that cover many aspects of pipes and tobaccos. We try to one of his blog entries in each month's KC Pipe Club newsletter.

Dutch Pipe Smoker

(arno665)
Apr 3, 2013
The Netherlands
dutchpipesmoker.com
That is fantastic. I know Arno from another pipe forum (we need to get him over here!). I'll look forward to the show and your trip report.
I am already here! :D Not a big poster, more of a reader.. But nonetheless!
I just love Arno's blog which has a number of very informative issues that cover many aspects of pipes and tobaccos. We try to one of his blog entries in each month's KC Pipe Club newsletter.
And I thank the KC Pipe Club for incorporating my blog entries in the KC Pipe Club Newsletter :)

menuhin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2014
Hi Arno,

I enjoy reading your blog on pipes and tobacco and your journey.

Please keep it up!

:puffy:

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
This is a photo of Arno at the American Cemetery in Colleville-sur-Mer.
Colleville-sur-Mer_zpsu8sir2lc.jpg
[/url][/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.