PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Just talked to Charlie(Trailboss)we are getting together on Sunday the 11th at 1;00pm. We willbe meeting at Bigsticks in Mesa. we hope many of the fourm members will be able to join us. Bigsticks is located behind the Bass Pro Shop on Dobson Rd.
we will able to smoke a few bowls and give Charlie our best whishes on his up comming surgery (1-15-15) on his shoulder.
John
Smokem if you got them

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I might drive up from Green Valley. Will have to see what Mrslax has going on. I know I'll be in PHX the next Saturday and hope to get a couple of hours at Ye Olde's then. 8O

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Dave

Let me know if you decide to do it. Maybe we can hook up and smoke a couple of bowls and shoot the breeze. Text,phone or PM me.
John

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Thanks for the PM John! I'm going to try and make it to the meeting this Sunday and bring another forum member from Anthem, rx2man aka Rob.
As long as they have the playoff game on I'm golden haha
On another note I have attended the Thursday pipe meet at Ye Olde and it's awesome. I plan on making that one as frequently as possible. I've also met Gary from Phoenix he's a good guy to talk to!
Hope to see ya'll on Sunday! I'll bring a tin of '06 GLP Caravan and some pipes I've made :)

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
What do you guys think about creating a contact list so we can contact each other using e-mail or text. I think using e-mail would be better because one message can be sent to multiple recipients.
What do you think? Who should be the person to compile this list. Also should we let this thread die and start a new one? This one is getting long and has various topics on it?
John

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
I think a contact list is a good idea. Email or text is good for me.
Charlie I don't think I'll make the meet at Ye Olde this week but possibly the following!

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
I live in the Phx metro area. Add me to a local list. I have a horrible schedule to my ability to attend will be spotty.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I'm going to head up to PHX and Ye Olde's this afternoon/evening to hang out. I hope between the Super Bowl and PGA fans there will be few cigars left in town. 8O

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I had a great time hanging out with the "club" yesterday. I got there around five and had a nice visit with the owner who I know from pipe shows discussing all things Castello, Dunhill and the state of pipe retail. I got the 411 on a fairly rare European PPD "jar" pipe I got from him a few years ago.

The guys started trickling in after six till we had a full table of nine. Pipes and tobacco's were passed around for inspection and sampling. I was filled in with stories of past fun as I was made welcome till we all got the boot at nine. I really felt at home and I wish this could be a more that a once or twice a year thing. 8O

jaymayse50

Lurker
Aug 10, 2012
I am looking for a club to join. Where is everyone meeting? I live in North Phoenix neat I-17 and Bell. Is there anything happening at Stag at Metro Center?

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Ye Old Pipe & Tobacco Shoppe (4525 N. 24th St) gets some pretty regular groups.
I'm in Prescott and have not made it to a meeting yet but will certainly let you know when the next one is.
By all means, if you're coming north let me know! :puffy:

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
@Cobguy,TB,Gig,Username and I will be getting together next month. With TB having his other shoulder done tomorrow we thought it might be best. I will post the time date location when decided.
John

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
We will getting together at Fox Cigar Bar in Gilbert AZ on 13, June at 1300 hrs

For those who don't do 24 hr clock 1:00pm.

Fox Cigar Bar is located on the North West corner of Val Vista and Williams Field Rd in the town of Gilbert.
John

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Thought I would give this a bump. Just in case there was someone who didn't see it.
John

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Giving this another bump. Hey guys if you are in the Phoenix Metro area come by and join us at Fox Cigar Bar in Gilbert Az on June 13 we will be there about 1pm till ?
See you there

John
PS,All are invited. Good friends, good smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.