Are You Guys Taking This Seriously Enough?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Don’t worry kids, Michael is drinking again. He didn’t mean what he said. :mrgreen:

See, I could pat you on the back and say, "relights are par for the course." Or, I could say, "keep trying, you will be smoking without relighting if you just keep focused." Maybe smack you with the riding crop a few times to... help.
Which works best? leaving the impression that relighting is OK? ...giving the impressions that it is something that every pipe smoker has to do... 27 times a smoke? Or, encouraging someone to try to do better?

heeman

Lurker
May 21, 2019
Not only should this pertain to pipe smoking but to life in general losers dont get trophies ha serious enough now

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Serious? You ladies think THIS is serious? Where's the pocket drill, damn it? You're not a serious pipe smoker until you can stick a lit pipe in your pocket, duck into a theater to watch a Three Stooges marathon, then pull the pipe from your pocket and keep smoking WITHOUT A RELIGHT! DO YOU HEAR ME, LADIES?
And if you're REALLY SERIOUS you can do this EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE NO POCKETS BECAUSE YOU BURNED THROUGH ALL OF THEM! YOU CAN STICK THAT PIPE SOMEWHERE ELSE, WATCH A THREE STOOGES MARATHON, EXTRACT THAT PIPE, AND CONTINUE SMOKING WITHOUT A RELIGHT! DO YOU HEAR ME, LADIES? DO YOU HEAR ME? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
I seriously try not to take anything in life too serious. As long as my enjoyment of the activity is serious then I guess that's serious enough for me.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Can we get serious here? Are you taking pipe smoking seriously? Can anyone provide me with a video on packing? I can't decide which method is best? Not in general, but for each of my 100 pipes as unique vessels for tobacco smoking, additionally, taking into consideration the 100 different blends I keep dedicated to each individual pipe. Should I pack my chimney black blasted billiard using the three pinch method with GL Pease Union Square the same way I pack my squat bent Bakelite stemmed Romney Child handmade, or should I use the Frank Method for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.