PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
jiminks gave four stars, so I'll keep it in mind, but I have so much on hand, there's not much storage room. I'm trying to figure out what the tin art is. I think it is a plump songbird with a small bill and a black band around its belly that makes it look like a smiley face. Why that is eccentric, I'm not sure. I await reports from those who are trying the blend.

Hahahahahaha!!!! OMG you're right! I've been looking at it like it was some sort of angry mutant blue Grinch!

View attachment 195309

Seussical-01.png

vecchio

Lurker
Jan 31, 2021
Tampa, FL
jiminks gave four stars, so I'll keep it in mind, but I have so much on hand, there's not much storage room. I'm trying to figure out what the tin art is. I think it is a plump songbird with a small bill and a black band around its belly that makes it look like a smiley face. Why that is eccentric, I'm not sure. I await reports from those who are trying the blend.
Thanks for clarifying that. I was thinking it was a down-the nose, into-the eyeballs view of Godzilla or Nessie, and that's why it was called Eccentric.

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
Honestly this blend gives off a bit of an old school Syrian taste like in Syrian Star. I could almost swear there is Syrian lat in it. I bought 5 and I'll probably buy 5 more. It really is that good. Compared to say palmetto balkan which was supposed to simulate that Syrian flavor, eccentric really does deliver in that sense.

Reactions: UncleRasta