PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 3, 2024
Chardon, Ohio. USA
Seems to be a lot of reputation smearing going on in this thread. Most of it is based on speculation. I'm sure you attorney's know about libel laws just as much as you know about labor laws.

For one, I wish the trash talking would stop. Far off topic from OP.

Dec 6, 2019
Dixieland
Personally I think MM sucks because they charge 50 bucks for a cob of corn... You can buy a damn good briar pipe for 50 bucks, maybe even a small meer.

It doesn't bother me that they push drugs, or work their people at minimium wage with no benefits.

There is no federal mandate to give health insurance, they only have to offer it. Hell, I once worked at a place that "offered benefits" and the health insurance cost was half my monthly pay.

As far as MM being the best, they must be the best because they are the only.

Get you a cob pipe, but if it cost as much as a briar pipe, you might as well skip it. Corn cob pipes are disposable, they don't last forever if you smoke 'em regularly.

I edited it to add:

IMO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OzPiper

tobakenist

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Middle England
When I order my tobacco online in the UK I always order a MM, it is cheap and hardly notice the extra cost, last order I went for a more expensive MM, it was a special C&D, the best mouthpiece on a MM I have ever had, worth the extra cost.

Reactions: ziv and Pipke
Status
Not open for further replies.