PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
So what kind of tequilla? Given your propensity for shall we say "Bargain Blends" I'm assuming we're not talking Patron.
I don't fool around with tequila. I'm more or less a vodka man. I used to drink a fifth or a liter of Heaven Hill bourbon a day, but times have changed and I'm no longer in my 20's.
The only cheap booze that I'm too good for is McCormick "Blended". Other than that, all bets are off.
...still getting around to that bowl of Evening Stroll.

P.S.,
Gem grain is cheap & a pint of Clear Spring 190 is under $7 in my area. Anyone interested can PM. The only catch is that I'd like a pint of Scotch that isn't Green Stripe.
(Not that there's anything wrong with Usher's Green Stripe. One taste of it could mean 5 years of daily loyalty!)

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
PA spiked with cigar leaf, perique and a little latakia. Not bad for an experiment.

Frank, how's that peach? From what I read it's more of a brandy based topping-flavor than a true aromatic.

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
Bob's Choc. Flake/Pete Tankard.
Earlier, Walnut in a cob diplomat.

fhb2532

Lifer
Feb 22, 2010
1776 country store natural in a bent Larry all the 1776 tobaccos are very moist still dring out including the nat. but it still tasyes pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.