PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

grimpuffer

Can't Leave
Aug 29, 2016
Just curious if there are any takers of the pinch in here.

I actually quit using a lot of my smokeless items because I was using snus so much that my blood pressure was waaaay to high from the salt intake and constant nicotine fuel.

I enjoy Toque snuffs for when I am at work and can’t enjoy my pipe.

Also must say that I’ve been on a Jip binge for the strong menthol and nose clearing qualities it has.

username

Lifer
Dec 24, 2014
Tucson Az
Just waiting on a toque order to hit my doorstep. I love their Spanish gem. Currently working my way thru a tin of gletscher prise as I like the menthol scent and it’s not as wrong on the menthol as Red Bull. I also have some Samuel Gawith gin and tonic and Celtic talisman when I’m in the mood for something different.

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
I started taking snuff about a month or so ago. I have a tin of Jip! With me at work tonight.

I'm still exploring that world, but I like just about everything I've tried so far. GH SP, Toque Original, Spanish Gem, F&T Princes Special, High Dry T. I have a ton more I haven't tried yet, with another order due to come Thursday.

Reactions: jbfrady and JOHN72

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Snuff is a fantastic way to get my day going, though some particularly stressful or tired days, I find myself imbibing more than usual. The rush can be quite intense.

My favorites are High Dry Toast, SG Elmo's Reserve, and Packard's Club.

WhiteCrown

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 29, 2023
Pac NW, USA
I'll take a bump if someone at work has it, but its too much of a flash in the pan for me. Never bought my own for that reason, but it is enjoyable on occasion.

Ebarber

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2020
Newark, Ohio
I enjoy it. I use it a lot at work when working in customers houses and I need my hands free. I usually just smoke my pipes in the evening unless I'm working in my office all day.

Reactions: pantsBoots