PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I often fill two pipes when I want to smoke. One with a known blend and the other with a new blend. Or one with aromatic and one with English. When one goes out, I light the other. Does anyone else do this?
Winton

wingcamnut

Lurker
Aug 11, 2011
I will often start one with a blend and when finishing a session go back to my Black Cherry.If its a good read and a pleasant evening out it can run to 3! So what goes in the middle?

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Winton, we must be brothers. My end of the day nightly smoke consists of two pipes. I load one with a nice English blend, and the other with a lighter blend. Its 90-120 minutes of pure reflection and bliss. :puffpipe:

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I often find myself with two or more pipes going. I have a habit os setting one down and forgetting it. Then firing up another to realize I had one started already. Got that CRS stuff.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Never done that. I have put one down for an interruption, and started a new one because I forgot about the one I had, but that one would have been out anyway. Never had a taste for old relights.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
Never had 2 going at the same time...But if i'm finished with one bowl and I'm outside reading, watching my kids or doing yardwork I'll load up another bowl and smoke that

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
I don't think Winton, and I definitely didn't, mean smoking two pipes at once.....can't see any reason. My comment was that I load up two pipes, proceed to sit on on the deck and smoke one, and then after a brief intermission smoke the second. Last night the Klassic Burley Kake was so good I reloaded and enjoyed two of them preceded by a large bowl of Mississppi Mud. 2.5 hours of watching the meteor shower and pipe smoking bliss. :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.