Anyone Had an Experience with Altinokpipes.com?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
I was just recently over looking at Altinokpipes.com for a meerschaum pipe. I've thought long and hard about what I want to have in my collection someday, and I don't think my collection would be complete without a meerschaum pipe of some sort residing within. I'm not entirely sold on the idea of puffing from the back of someones head though. I went over to that site and checked out their wares and though a lot of them seem to be sold from every category, they had a lot of nice pipes. They even make a nice variation of the Lee Van Cleef pipe, which I must say, for any western movie fan would be a nice addition. They also make a few other designs that I would love to own:
fg1028a-1200x675.jpg

cw1005a-1200x675.jpg

cw1014a14-1200x675.jpg

Just curious if anyone else has had and experience buying a pipe from them and and what the quality of the pipes are like.

jitterbugdude

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2014
I have 2 of them. They are the best smoking pipes I have. Expert craftsmanship all the way around.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
I have one Tekin bought here and another is Altinay from Pipeshop.ru,very pleased with both of them,although I rarely smoke them but only with stronger blends,since in my opinion meerchums smoke so cool and mild I have hard time to taste the tobacco

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
All good to know. I was thinking about hitting them up for something soon. Don't really have much experience with a meer, but I figured, what the hell. I like a lot of what they have to offer. Thanks for the opinions, I will certainly take them into account before I buy.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
At first, I was a bit apprehensive concerning about having meerchaum pipes but today I have completely changed my mind, they just need little bit different approach, but yes, I'd suggest them to anybody for experienced smokers and newbies alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.