PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PuffingWalrus

Lurker
Jul 31, 2022
Brattleboro VT
I got a pipe from a friend of mine no stem and the Brand is a Dri-Master. I can not find this brand anywhere online. I have no Idea if it is owned by another company, if its a good find, if its trash, or really anything other than its a pot. Any help learning about this guy would be very helpful. Its missing its stem and i kinda want to know more before i fit one to this old guy.

PuffingWalrus

Lurker
Jul 31, 2022
Brattleboro VT
It is like that yes. That is also the only thing on google i could find. Not much info i get out of the ebay post other than its an older pipe sadly. Im still digging around online though hoping to turn a rock with a flicker of real info or history. I would upload a picture of the one i have if my camera was working right.

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
I have several pipes that need stems.

If I knew a really good pipe repairmen I’d send him some business.

But I buy perfect Lee pipes on eBay that have barely been smoked, for less than $30 usually.

I’ve owned Dri Master pipes, and they are a good, solid old American factory pipe you can replace on eBay for $30 tops.

Here’s one:

Perfectly good green money is a terrible thing to waste.

Only restem a meerschaum or scarce and valuable old pipe, and use your money to buy more good pipes.

Reactions: PuffingWalrus