Anyone Actually Like the Big Ben Tattoo?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2023
This is a clay pipe but it has a fire resistant plastic outside. It's supposed to be for quick smokes. BUT what makes the design sharp is the high contrast between the colorful exterior and the white rim of the bowl when it's brand NEW. That's why I bought it. I only gave it a bit of blue flame once 🔵🔥 because i thought the plastic was at risk. A tiny bit of paint chipped from the plastic. I tried alcohol but a faint bit of the color faded. It doesn't look cool 😎🪒 when it's dirty.

nxkwn2cuxjhb1.jpg

It actually looks grungier in real life than the photo lets on.

4i0h7l7uxjhb1.png

THIS is what the virgin pipe looks like. Now my ONLY other complaint is that it's ALWAYS on sale without actually being on sale.😒 There was a limited edition white one that was sold for $25 I think as par of a bundle. It's now always on sale for $44 from $60. BUT this is a deception. There were briar versions of these pipes sold on Pipes and Cigars for $60. They don't sell them anymore, ONLY the clay variants. 🤷🏾‍♂️

If you own one, how do you clean yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Friendly Piper
Aug 11, 2023
You're the first I've seen.. I assumed it was some sort of strange euro thing.

I thought they would be made in England. BUT... Now that I'm doing more looking around it seems they are made by Gubbels in The Netherlands. 🙆🏾‍♂️ AND they have paint drip designs that look CLEAN AF. They don't even sell anything but the basic ones on Pipes and Cigars. 😢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230822-093944.png
    Screenshot_20230822-093944.png
    206.2 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Friendly Piper

Lumbridge

(Pazuzu93)
Feb 16, 2020
Cascadia, U.S.
Honestly, when I saw those on P&C, my thought was that they looked like overpriced crap. You could get a Grabow or one of P&C's Crown briars for that price. My opinion doesn't matter though, because if you enjoy smoking it, then it's a good pipe for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.