PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

elessar

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2019
It sure sounds strange/interesting, "Hardly has the flame kissed the tobacco than a salty caramel popcorn aroma takes over the ring.

A broken Virginia provides a cool burn. Aromas of lemons wafting through the ring. The caramel sweetness gradually wears off and a creamy taste of honey spreads across the tongue, strongly supported by our palatable black cavendish.

The sweet honey aroma lasts to the end, until all that is left in your pipe is tobacco crumbs."

Anybody tried this yet? It smells interesting. Strangely I do detect the smell of salty caramel popcorn but also the backbone of what makes up Exotic Passion. They sure do have the best tin art don't they...

20200627_190427.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Food related flavorings wear out quickly for me, though some vanilla and anisette seem to bring up a good burley or Virginia base for me, sometimes. But the tin art is another question ... unquestionably the best I've seen in a while. The Granger pointer dog has seniority and is more venerable, but this is quite something. I have vivid memories good and bad of the circus coming to town, but this is kind of dazzling.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
The tin I bought was the same price as Exotic Passion. There are a lot of similarities between the two. I need to smoke them back to back to really differentiate.
My Exotic Orange was $14/tin back in 2017. The locations I've seen with Circus are selling between $17 and $22. I've too much tobacco anyway.

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
This baccy sounds interesting and would like to hear more thoughts. Exotic Passion is a decent blend and believe these guys use quality tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.