Any Pipe Tobacco Blends That Makes Faces Cooler and Sharper?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Dear Brian64,

I want you to know that you are no longer in my will.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Sounds like japanese tobacco used to have DMT in it? Menthol makes faces cool......but not handsome, at least not mine. I think there are menthol otc blends. I dont know, man! You’re post is some other type shit for sure. But good luck.

foursidedtriangle

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 22, 2018
Johnny hit the gym and stay on a diet. Body fat of around 10% is what you want. Tobacco damages the skin and has a long list of negative side effects.

alexnc

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2015
Southeast US
b159731f327c2f286beb3ce2c7d7e6ef7e3b0e6f712f188cf3745f3a98a32691.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Probably stricken by an attack of earnestness, I'll go at this a different way. I am intrigued by the idea that there is a prevailing notion somewhere in the world that tobacco products enhance the appearance of the smoker. Now guys, we just don't hear that very often. So it is worth a pause for consideration. The whole medical science story on tobacco is that it is a cancer and cardiovascular risk; that it makes one age prematurely; that it diminishes physical strength and stamina; and that it has negative effects on skin, teeth, hair and etc. So I might ask the author of the original post, where did you hear this good news? Who advances tobacco as a beauty product, if you will? Someone ought to ask the question.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I will say that Texas chicks get all hot and bothered when I got a big fat dip of Cope in my lip. I get all hot and bothered when I see a Texas gal with a fat dip in her lip too. :?

Jun 8, 2019
Thank you guys for all the comments.
I am enjoying reading although I sometimes have difficulty a little understanding real conversational native English.
I was sleeping all day on this Saturday, and my brain is not working so fast today.
I am sorry if my sentences are not propper or appropriate.
First, there was a food regulation change in Japan 4 or 5 years ago about. Since then, it became almost impossible to buy good quality tobacco in Japan. I experienced light withdrawl syndrome because tastes and ingredients clearly changed. And I became less active and less motivated toward anything. And because of the regulation change and also ingredients change, I could realize that some Western tobocco has something to do with facial shape, or maybe tobaccos under Japanese regulation have negative influence on facial shapes. So I still think some brands make face cooler.
Original tobacco, which are probably prohibited to grow at home in your country too, said to be having good effects on physical ability too. Some professional athletes such as Major league base ball players, spit on ground because they were chewing tobacco leaves in their mouth. This fact I learnt from wikipedia. It is a source of gaining flexibility and boosting energy.
Besides searching for brands for cooler facial shape, I am seeking for more flexibility and energy booster.
I don’t know the company name but the Look Out Natural, now prohibited to be sold in Japan, a hand rolling cigarette, used to have strong effects on physical ability. I used to surf and I could go better with Look Out Natural.
I am seeking for more kicks to add up into empty Japanese tobaccos. I wanna gain flexibility.
Postscript, there are 2 kinds, more like speicies? of tobaccos there in general. I read on a book somewhere. One is the ones normal people are usually smoking, and another one is more like stronger drugs, which some Latin American smokes for rituals or something like that. I read this on an expensive herb book and I will post the name of it when I find the name.
Thank you again guys for making all the comments. This site is interesting.

ryeguy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2017
some Western tobacco has something to do with facial shape
I don't think anyone on this forum believes that tobacco changes facial shape (aside from the well-known fact that nicotine, in general, is an appetite suppressant and may help with weight loss).
Besides searching for brands for cooler facial shape, I am seeking for more flexibility and energy booster.
Again, nicotine has a well documented effect on human metabolism (it raises resting metabolic rate). But any nicotine will have this effect, whether it is delivered by a patch, a cigarette, a pipe, vapor, snorting, or chewing. The only issue would be dosing (some tobaccos have more nicotine than others, some delivery methods give a more immediate spike than others).

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Ahh its been a while since we've had a good troll thread.
Indeed.
And this is one of the all-time best imo. :rofl:
These are my 11 favorite sentences in this thread so far:
Are there any specific pipe tobacco that makes facial cooler and sharper? Ones make face more handsome?
I was sleeping all day on this Saturday, and my brain is not working so fast today.
So I still think some brands make face cooler.
Some professional athletes such as Major league base ball players, spit on ground because they were chewing tobacco leaves in their mouth.
This fact I learnt from wikipedia.
It is a source of gaining flexibility and boosting energy.
I used to surf and I could go better with Look Out Natural.
I am seeking for more kicks to add up into empty Japanese tobaccos. I wanna gain flexibility.
I read on a book somewhere.
One is the ones normal people are usually smoking, and another one is more like stronger drugs, which some Latin American smokes for rituals or something like that.
:rofl:

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I really can’t tell if he’s being serious and it’s just that we are lost in translation or if he’s trolling but damn it, I got some good laughs out of this thread.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
You want to gain flexibility? Try yoga. However, I certainly hope that pipe smoking induces irresistible physical attractiveness.

frankrem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2019
Huntsville, Arkansas
I do believe he is referencing the weight loss affects attributed to Smoking. My guess would be he is looking for tobacco that is higher in nicotine.

blues4goose

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 15, 2019
Bethlehem, PA
"One is the ones normal people are usually smoking, and another one is more like stronger drugs, which some Latin American smokes for rituals or something like that."

Is without a doubt referring to Nicotiana Rustica vs Nicotiana Tabacum.

You can still buy Nicotiana Rustica, but not in common tobacco shops. Best source would probably be ebay. Careful though, that stuff WILL turn you green no matter how strong your tolerance is.

Status
Not open for further replies.