PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorlope

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
I’m glad I don’t! I like to light mine with a match and it really flares up between puffs!

If I did I’d be reconsidering by now!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Never wore bangs, don't remember any boys or mens hairstyles that included them. Some guys with a receding hairline wear 'em, as a sort of comb-over, but that makes them unlikely to fall into a pipe bowl. My hair does sometimes get shaggy, but when the hair gets in my face, I have it cut.

gatorlope

Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
True, I haven’t seen many men wear bangs since the Beatles, but baseball caps are another matter. (After the combover no longer works?)

We still have some lady smokers, though.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I have bangs, although they are on the back of my head now.
jay-roger.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
When I need a haircut (like, right now), I have bangs dropping down over my forehead when I wake up. I usually smoke my Savinelli Unfinished Lumberman with my morning coffee, so it's a big pipe that keeps the flame away from the hair :lol: Hadn't really thought of the potential hazards.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
There's a higher likelihood of me lighting my ear hair or eyebrows aflame than bangs. lol

gatorlope

Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
Anybody take a shot of alcohol, then suddenly have to sneeze while they were lighting their pipe? (There go the curtains!)

Status
Not open for further replies.