PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
My wife and I decided to spend Jan and Feb of 2015 on Isle of Palms, SC. Are there any active pipe clubs in that area? For the sake of my sanity meeting 5 days a week would be perfect.

steyrshrek

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
Don't know about Pipe Clubs but a nice day trip down the coast will put you at Smoking Pipes.com in Little River just the other side of Myrtle Beach.

steyrshrek

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
I haven't been in years, but that was where my family always vacationed (Myrtle Beach) and then later in life I had automotive business clients in Charleston. I always loved it down there, people are super friendly and its so rich with history.

tedswearingen

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2010
Longs, South Carolina
papipeguy, Charleston is only about two and a half hours away from us, and it's an easy straight shot on Hwy 17. Give us a call if you're going to come in so we can arrange to give you a tour of the facility (888.366.0345). Hope you can make it!
Ted

av47

Lurker
Sep 21, 2017
Any new developments on this front? New to pipe smoking and wouldn't mind some real life pipe related interaction. I'm about 20 minutes from Downtown Charleston so anything in the area might work. There are plenty of cigar shops around that offer smoking lounges but something strictly pipes would be preferable.

av47

Lurker
Sep 21, 2017
Point taken jpmcwjr. I guess I should have set my expectations a little lower. Maybe look for a lounge where I wouldn't be the only pipe smoker. Or maybe start my own pipe club, my garage could fit 6-8 fairly comfortable. 8)

unkleyoda

Lifer
Aug 22, 2016
Your mom\\\'s house
If you find a lounge anywhere in the world with just pipe smoking allowed, please post promptly!
I'd settle for a lounge that allowed any kind of smoking. Wisconsin went smoke free 5 years ago and that included 'cigar bars' too. I understand 'regular' facilities, but a place where the only reason you are there is because of smoking?! Come on!

Jan 23, 2012
I know this is an older post, but maybe something will come of it...
I’m in Charleston and would be interested in helping get a pipe club started. Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.