PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Made it to Life, troop 377. Scoutmaster smoked a pipe, and had a Nimrod Lighter. Best days.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
I was a cub, weblow and boy scout. Went to camp hi-Sierra and was too busy at the archery and shooting range to get any badges! There was a nature counselor there that would eat any bug you brought him, some friends and I would bring him bugs just to watch him eat them... Pretty goss when I was young

nabottle

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2011
Igloo, I'll bet you really enjoyed each one. Mmmmmm.... At least you've used the skills you learned in scouting for the better of mankind!

loborx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 20, 2011
I was a Scout. I still have (and read) my Boy Scout Handbook. Troop 99 Boulder Dam Council. I also was a Leader on a week-long Scout Camp to Catalina Island for my nephew's troop. He made Eagle. Overachiever. :P

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
I was a Cub Scout, but I quit as soon as I could convince my parents it made me miserable. My only memories are of being ostracized and left out, total bullshit.

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
1st Barnard Castle Scout Troop. Sadly many of those there at the time were, how do I put this? Assholes. Since I was weaker physically and not a great hand at knots, I got picked on quite a lot. However, I did well with the civility, friendliness, social work and wide games.

Status
Not open for further replies.