PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipesticks

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2016
Chicago
Located in Ormond Beach, FL. Has anybody done business with these guys? They have some great prices and decent stock, but it really strikes me as odd that I've never heard anything about them before.

pipesticks

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2016
Chicago
They've been on my radar for a few months, so it's not liked they popped up overnight. Searching the usual spots produces no feedback that I can find anywhere.

They claim to service both retailers AND consumers.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If they have something you want that isn't a major purchase, it might be worth giving them a try. Try with an amount that you can comfortably lose. They're new, it seems, and may be legitimate and competent. You might be able to size them up just by the content and accuracy of their product descriptions. Pass the word if you learn more about them.

anantaandroscoggin

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2017
Greene, Maine, USA
For the hell of it, I placed something in their shopping cart, and ran through its "calculate shipping" routine only to get the message that they are prohibited from sending tobacco (except whatever Loose Tobacco is) to the state of Maine at all.
Obviously I closed the window and will disregard their website from now on, as useless to me up here.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I did business with a small business in Atlanta in about 2004 unknown to me and most other smokers. I bought 4 oz of 4 HO (high octane) weedages, including Dark Birdseye and Dark Flake not realizing that potent tobacco would take over my rotation. Turned out well; hopefully Ted will as well.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Spam ^^^^^
When I purchased my last cans of McCrannies Red Ribbon, I got to the website and checked out. There was an invoice me later option, so for the heck of it I tried it. To my surprise I received 10 cans and an invoice. I was floored that there were people this good still out in the world today. I quickly sent them a check.

Just because they are small doesn't mean that they are not amazing to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.