PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Then it's back to the ramen and tobacco diet.
This should be a best seller in the self-help section of your local bookstore.
If you get creative with Ramen, it can be quite good. First step is to toss the spice packet.
Then, boil your water and add some vegetables, even any local critters you can shoot (squirrels and pigeons).
Finally, toss in the ramen itself, breaking it up so it fits among the other ingredients. Takes about two minutes max to cook.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I'd rather be a tobacco collector, than a pipe collector, so I'll stick with my "cheap" Lorenzetti Constantine's, Caesar's, and one Nero. I got my twelfth one yesterday. I went crazy and went to the P&C Dunhill tins extravaganza four times yesterday. :roll:

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Ugh, tough choice those are all pretty sweet. You have fine taste, my man, It's between 2 and 3 for me. #2 seems like it would be really comfortable and I really like having the bowl and stem on the same level, it makes lighting super easy. That said, I'm really curious about panels after Ryan's post. I don't have one and think that's where I I would go.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
Sincerely, you must have ALL THREE of those pipes! I am the Pipe Priest... Ego te absolvo! I absolve you of your sins in advance... be free of guilt my son! Go and sin no more... (until the next time). :lol: Mutual support and brotherhood... that's what we're all here for!

Status
Not open for further replies.