PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
The sandblast was so beautiful, and the pipe was so large I couldn't resist it. 6.53 long, and 3 inches tall with a chamber that is 2.6 deep and .81 wide.

Goddamn Bruce knew how to blast em.

004-009-13176.7240.jpg

004-009-13176_1.4908.jpg

004-009-13176_2.5057.jpg

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
That's how I was with that strawberry volcano. As soon as the page loaded I hit "Add To Cart". Still hoping that egg shows up.
I liked that little smooth weaver they had today, too. But it was a little short, and when that blasted brandy appeared right after that I never looked back.

Surprised that bulldog was still hanging out. If I didn’t have a passionate loathing for the shape id have scooped it up at that price in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I liked that little smooth weaver they had today, too. But it was a little short, and when that blasted brandy appeared right after that I never looked back.

Surprised that bulldog was still hanging out. If I didn’t have a passionate loathing for the shape id have scooped it up at that price in a heartbeat.
Not a fan of the shape either. Bruce didn't care much for a standard bulldog that's why he made so many variants like the dogfish.

Reactions: alaskanpiper
Status
Not open for further replies.