PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Oh and liquor...vodka neet with water back. It's the only alcoholic beverage that doesn't make me sick.
Have you tried the Kirkland costco vodka? It's amazing, I've only had the new american made one, but it's some of the best vodka I've had. distilled 6 times, it's smooth, makes great martini's. The kirkland france apparantly most people can't tell the difference between that and grey goose. It's really clean vodka that won't give you a hangover unless you get really crazy

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Thought this video was appropriate considering the conversation in the thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovUkATL4l_g
I love Bourbon whiskey, I like Scotch whiskey, I like Irish whiskey, I like Canadian blended whiskey, I love rum, I like vodka, I love craft beer, I love English tobacco's, I like aromatic tobacco's. What the hell is wrong with you people. :mrgreen:

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
You might try something that could be called a cross over, or maybe just a natural blend with a light casing. One that comes to mind for me is Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake. It's a nice medium virginia flake with a great light casing that to me smells like a combo of maple and vanilla. For something a little darker try Erinmore, flake or mixture.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
A really light english blend, like really light is McClelland's Dark full english #5150, people say it's almost like a bulk version of Frog Morton. It's the first pipe tobacco I tried and is responsible for me being a full blown pipe smoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.