PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

DrTeeth

Might Stick Around
Sep 2, 2022
Indiana
shiftdrinkpodcast.com
Been lurking for a bit. Been smoking a pipe for about 5 months now. And already have dedicated a lot of time to it. Currently exploring Latakia blends. Definitely got it’s hooks in me for the moment.

As someone that comes from the world of fine spirits, particularly rum, I love the tasting notes, nuance, and seasonal availability of tobacco. There is definitely a big parallel with my “normal” life in hospitality.

I’m based in Indianapolis and am lucky enough to have a great B&M (pipe puffer) near my house.

I look forward to chatting with everyone, and am always down for a chat about fine rum, fine cuisine, and fine tobacco.

JEdwards

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 23, 2022
Atlanta, Georgia, USA, Earth
Any great B&M I should check out there? Will be in Atlanta in January for Inuhele. Near the Trader Vic’s

You'll be downtown... I'm not aware of anything other than vape and smoke shops down there. But, if you head further up through the city to the Buckhead area give La Casa Del Tabaco Cigar Lounge a look. They had a decent selection last time I was there (4 years ago) plus a very big humidor. Scottish Tobacco is somewhat close to the 'Lounge but I believe they only deal in cigars.

If you have time (half a day) and a car I recommend Smitty's Cigars up in Gainesville. You'll have to leave the city and drive a bit, but they have the largest pipe selection I've seen in Georgia since Edward's Pipes closed a few years ago.

Reactions: DrTeeth