Anni are you okay? Anni are you ok? Are you ok Annie?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Surprised nobody has mentioned Peterson's Irish Oak. I've heard many people like it and its a VaPer with Burley and Black Cavendish. Might be an interesting change of pace.
I'd also mention McClelland's Acadian Ribbon. I've heard great things about that one as well.
Personally I've only had Scottish Cake by Robert McConnell and I enjoyed it. Plan on ordering another tin next go round.
I've also heard that Escudo gets a lot better with age. I'd jar up whatever is left and revisit it in a year or so.

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
Anni is great, and becomes sweeter with age, it's also cheap! I have no ideal why you haven't cellared your share yet!

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
If lighter nicotine and plummy instead of peppery is your preference then McClelland St. James Woods is one you might want to put on your "to try" list.
+11 ... one of my favorite VaPer's!
So do you prefer the Alien Ant Farm version, or the original by Michael Jackson?
Alien Ant Farm by a long shot! :)

toby67

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2014
Australia
If you want to send a sample to Australia Cobguy I would be happy to reimburse postage fees. I will inbox you as I am dying to try cake and your mix sounds good. I will inbox you.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
minfarshaw, for the plummy side of Perique, try Rattray's Marlin Flake.
Also, try GL Pease's Haddo's Delight, Cairo, and Barbary Coast.
A few other recommendations would include Peterson's Irish Oak, Mac Baren HH Acadian Perique, and McConnell's Scottish Cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.