PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
I'd like to endorse this sentiment. The forum is great enough with the shared knowledge, enthusiasm, and curiosity that abounds. I have also at a formative stage of my pipes and tobacco journey benefitted from the kindness of the forum. My friend jpmcwjr has been very generous with a few estate pipes and numerous tobacco samples that have helped me greatly in my discovery.

CNMoose

Lurker
Aug 26, 2020
Eastern Townships, Quebec, Canada
I have just started smoking pipe , and being in Canada, sourcing tobacco can be a bit difficult and cross-border shopping the only option. The Canadian members have been helpful posting and noting the path forward to enjoying pipe smoking and have been the recipient of much generosity from certain members. Also the overall worldly nature of the members in this community has elevated my knowledge and I enjoy the forum and the postings (plus the bit of good nature ribbing). I echo that there are still good (with an even sensibility) people in this world.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
If you're a normal pipeman you likely have far more pipes and tobacco than you need. So, give a chunk of it away.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Man, it appears as if Ash just has an endless supply of goods to dish out! Good stuff! He sure treats this community right.

There are also those of you (you know who you are) that wish to remain anonymous and I really wish I could articulate the appreciation that I feel for all you unsung heroes! Nothing but love for the lot of ya’s!