PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewtpoland

Lurker
Mar 15, 2010
I do the pipes and cigars. I used to smoke cigarettes, including roll-your-own. I gave up the cigarettes though.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one.
I smoke cigars and pipes. Mostly cigars recently though. No cigarettes for about 2 years now.

fullbent

Can't Leave
May 6, 2011
No cigarettes since January of this year..Pipes and Cigars....Right there with the rest of us..

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
Am I the only one who smokes a pipe , cigars and makes his own cigarettes . Or are there others out there .
Greetings igloo

What would have you thinking you may be the Lone Stranger?

Like many, I quit a 30 a day cigarette habit, but enjoy tobacco more now than I ever did before.

Snus, snuff and the pipe for the now, with an occasional twist up of Kendal Kentucky.

No cigars though, I'm afraid I may find I like them! Then I'd have to find more room for storage!

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
No cigars though, I'm afraid I may find I like them! Then I'd have to find more room for storage!
Well worth the risk.
I smoke pipes and cigars mainly. If I've had a really piss poor day, I might have a cigarette, but that's once in a blue moon.

jasongone

Mar 23, 2011
pipes, not a big cigar guy, and i still smoke a few RYO cigs a day, primarily when working.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I do an occasional cigar. I don't smoke cigarettes, but I tried a few of my friend's American Spirit cigarettes and they were pretty good. Like Bill Clinton, I didn't inhale. I also don't use a cigar like him.

nathaniel

Jan 4, 2011
I started with cigars, then did the pipe for awhile, then did cigarettes, then went to rolling my own cigarettes with REAL pipe tobacco from my local B&M... mmmmmm those were wonderful. You did have to dry out the tobacco for a while though before you rolled them. I've dipped and chewed here and there as well. And now, I'm back to just the pipe, have been for a year (my wife doesn't really like me smoking anything else, for health reasons). But I did have a cigar last week for the first time in ages, and although my wife's eyes were looking like she just chopped up an onion (we were in my terribly unventilated recording studio), I daresay I enjoyed it greatly. And she said it reminded her of when we were just friends getting into trouble around town and flirting with one another.
Oh and I also started snuff about 6 months ago, and pinch that occasionally too...when my nose can handle it.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Lonestar Said:

I see your pipes cigars and RYO, and raise you chew and snuff.
+1
I smoke MYO cigarettes, pipes, and cigars. I enjoy nasal snuff on semi-frequent occasions and I enjoy chew (Levi Garrett) every once in awhile. Very rarely I might have some dip (Skoal, etc.).
I love tobacco and have, at one time or another, enjoyed just about every form of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.