PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
I'm a lifelong non-smoker who just picked up the pipe habit a few months ago. Friends are still scratching their heads a bit but I can't understate the value of a nice relaxing bowl after a long day. I'm having loads of fun experimenting with tobacco blends and developing my palate. My current <3 pipe is this French estate. A rusticated opera marked "Prince of Wales Jubilee." Pipepedia doesn't know much about it but maybe someone here does. Happy smoking, folks!

View attachment 137161
Welcome from Virginia

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
I'm a lifelong non-smoker who just picked up the pipe habit a few months ago. Friends are still scratching their heads a bit but I can't understate the value of a nice relaxing bowl after a long day. I'm having loads of fun experimenting with tobacco blends and developing my palate. My current <3 pipe is this French estate. A rusticated opera marked "Prince of Wales Jubilee." Pipepedia doesn't know much about it but maybe someone here does. Happy smoking, folks!

View attachment 137161
Welcome. There are quite a few of us from Toronto here. Glad you're aboard. Similar situation as you. Picked this up a year ago or so and been serious (weather permitting) for the last 5 months or so. Major difference I'd say is that my friends are openly laughing at me for this choice. :)

DM me if you're interested in exchanging some samples via mail.

TO Skyline.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I thoroughly enjoyed my business trips to Toronto. In off time. I hiked around Toronto Island in March, enjoyed a Cuban cigar or two, and went up the Canadian broadcasting tower. I also liked Montreal for a purely recreational sixtieth birthday trip.

jeffya2

Might Stick Around
Oct 29, 2015
Ontario Canada

View attachment 137161
Welcome from Ontario, Canada. lots of great help and info here

Status
Not open for further replies.